- These materials have been prepared by TLUCHAK, REDWOOD & CULBERTSON, PLLC for informational purposes only and are not legal advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.
- This website is not intended to be a source for legal advice, and thus the reader should not rely on any information provided in this website as such. Readers should not consider the information provided to be an invitation for an attorney-client relationship, and should always seek the advice of competent counsel in the reader's home jurisdiction.
- TLUCHAK, REDWOOD & CULBERTSON, PLLC further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any other web site which the user may access through the TLUCHAK, REDWOOD & CULBERTSON, PLLC web site or which provides links to the TLUCHAK, REDWOOD & CULBERTSON, PLLC web site.
- TLUCHAK, REDWOOD & CULBERTSON, PLLC attorneys are admitted to practice in the jurisdictions listed on their individual resumes. By appearing on this website, TLUCHAK, REDWOOD & CULBERTSON, PLLC attorneys do not solicit, target, or advertise for legal employment in any jurisdiction other than where the attorney is admitted to practice law. The listing of an area of practice by a TLUCHAK, REDWOOD & CULBERTSON, PLLC attorney does not indicate any certification or expertise therein. This website may be considered advertising in your jurisdiction.
- To the extent the State Bar Rules in your jurisdiction require us to designate a principal office and/or single attorney responsible for this website, TLUCHAK, REDWOOD & CULBERTSON, PLLC designates its office at 3412 Cutshaw Avenue, Richmond, Virginia 23230 as its principal office for that purpose and designates Sean Tluchak as the attorney responsible for the website.
TLUCHAK, REDWOOD & CULBERTSON, PLLC is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of all our clients and visitors. We do not collect any information from visitors to our website. Visitors are invited to submit comments or questions to us via the Contact Us page, and we use the information that is provided to us only to respond to the request and to send the visitor information about the firm and the services that we offer.